Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Smile Worthy

Jules and I went to the dentist today for an overdue dental prophylaxis.

I don't like going to the dentist so I try to avoid it as much as possible. We were supposed to go to the dentist last November but I kept making excuses. I'm just like a little girl when it comes to these things. I always try to delay my appointment with the dentist maybe because I had a bad experience with my old one. She accidentally poked a very sensitive tooth. The pain was terrible. I have a new dentist and she has tender hands. But despite this, I'm still not fond of going to the dentist.

Today's dental prophylaxis went well. No pain, no discomfort. Thanks Dr. Quiatchon.

Now, I feel refreshed and I'm thankful that I'm done with my dental cleaning for the first half of the year.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40