Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday's Feast #5

Join the feast here.

Feast One Hundred & Twenty-Five

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?

Probably Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Suri. I'm sure the press would love to report every tidbit available about this showbiz family.

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?

I would say Bizu's Macaron de Paris. I love these round pastel-colored pastries because they are sinfully sweet with crushed almonds and luxurious creme ganache flavors that burst in the mouth.

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.

The first song that came to mind is Whitney Houston's song, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody." There are nicer songs that I like but just couldn't remember right now.

Main Course
What is your favorite font?

I don't have a favorite font in particular. I like experimenting with different types.

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?

I would probably write about creative ways of wrapping gifts. I love adding personal touches to presents like personalized tags, felt cut-outs, colorful bows, dried flowers, etc.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40