Wednesday, January 17, 2007

HaloScan is Acting Up

Hi everyone. Some of you may have noticed that after typing your comments and hitting enter, an error note comes out on HaloScan. Rest assured that I received all your comments despite the error message because I tested it myself. I left comments on other HaloScan users and I seem to get the same error message.

Hope it's a temporary thing and HaloScan can fix it soon.

Thanks for all the advices on my new template. I really appreciate them. I'll work on it as soon as possible. To tell you the truth, I'm contemplating on using the new templates of Blogger. I would love to have the Labels feature that lists all labels that you have used in all existing posts. It's not possible in the old template. I'll experiment on it on my "test page" blogger and see what happens.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40