Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #7

Join the feast here.

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?

Lost - It always leaves me hanging so I'm always anxious to watch the next episode. I wonder how it will end. I'm clueless.

Grey's Anatomy - I watched Season 1&2 on DVD but when Season 3 finally airs in the Philippines, I'll make sure that I won't miss a single episode on TV. Unless I get lucky and find a Season 3 DVD.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

My husband. He dropped me off at the mall to go shopping while he took my son to school. I bought a few things that I will send to my partner (GrayMama) in relation to Kooky Kay's Monthly Mini Swap. Jules called me before he picked me up at the mall.

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?

4 regular pillows, 1 oversized pillow, 2 "hotdog" pillows

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

I would love a DVD burner or an LCD monitor.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?

I love Japanese food. I love California Maki, Kani Salad, Miso Soup, Tonkatsu, Ebi Tempura and Sukiyaki. Oops, I think I was supposed to mention only one. Sorry, I got carried away. :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40