Saturday, January 06, 2007

Photo Hunt :: Memories

PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll.
Visit participants.

I love photos because they are a wonderful reminder of happy and memorable moments. I have several photo frames at home which are displayed on top of a table. I love looking at them because they bring back happy memories. It's also a popular area of interest for family and friends who visit our house.

I'm particulary fond of the Watch Me Grow frame because it shows Yohan's developments from birth until he reached one year old. This photo frame holds beautiful memories of Yohan as he was growing up. It's amazing how his face changed during the first few months of his life. I will always be grateful to my friend, Phen for giving me this frame as a gift. It inspired me to take Yohan's photo each month during the first twelve months and look at the final product ... a time capsule of priceless moments.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40