Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

I just watched The Pursuit of Happyness. It is a heartwarming story about a single father named Chris Gardner (Will Smith), who carried with him high hopes and determination on pursuing a dream of a better life. I found his determination and strong will very inspiring. He went through tremendous hardships but he never quit. He still followed his dream head on.

I will not spoil the movie for the others who haven't seen it yet, so I won't go into details.

I think it's a nice true-to-life drama worth seeing.










How do I define happiness?

For me happiness is

... best of health for my family
... spending quality time with my loved ones
... a thriving business
... being able to buy basic necessities and pay bills on time
... some money for small 'luxuries' like shopping, going to the
salon, eating in nice restaurants, going on vacations
... ample savings in the bank
... a lovely home you can call your own
... best education for my son
... freedom to do as you please
... peaceful relationship with my family, relatives, friends,
colleagues, neighbors, etc.
... having fun with people close to my heart
... quiet and peaceful neighborhood
... maintaining my ideal weight
... some quiet time alone
... peace of mind
... contented heart
... and let me add blogging *chuckles*

How do you define happiness?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40