Thursday, January 18, 2007

Making the Jump

Hooray! HaloScan is functioning normally again.

As you may have noticed, I made another change. I loved the purple and butterfly template but like some of you have said, some links didn't show up well because of the color scheme so I decided to make a few more changes. I truly appreciate all your comments.

Anyway, I chanced upon a tutorial on how to make a 3-column Minima template. It seemed simple enough so I tried it. It worked! I finally have a 3-column template. I've always wanted to have the Labels widget on the sidebar but I don't know how to add it on the classic template. So I decided to make the jump ... I changed to the new style template.

I've been up all night, tinkering on my new template. Tammy, left a comment saying, "If you are like me when you are "tweeking" the blog, come up for air every now and then...lol!" It certainly made me smile because it was the perfect description of what I was going through last night. I was so focused on it that I barely had the chance to reply to the comments. Funny, I skipped breakfast to continue what I started last night. I can't deny it, I'm hooked on the whole blogging thing. :)

I like my new, simple 3-column template. I removed a few details to make my page load faster. I'll change my banner later because it seems redundant. I cannot remove the title below the banner so I might as well remove it from the banner itself. I'll find a way to put the Labels in a drop-down menu because it's so long. Oh well, more tinkering later.

Friends, what do you think?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40