Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Monday Madness (late)

Click here to join the madness.


Sorry I'm a day late on my Monday Madness.

1. Did you make any resolutions this year?
No, not this time.

2. If so, which one do you think you'll really stick to? If not, is there something you're going to try harder to accomplish?
I didn't make any resolutions but I told myself that I would do my best in all my endeavors this year.

3. Do you have a fear of any small rodents/insects/etc? If so, please share.
I'm afraid of cockroaches. I usually run for cover when I see a flying cockroach and I couldn't rest until I know that someone else in the house has killed it.

4. Share something exciting that's going on in your life.
I'm hoping to revive my career in marketing. It's been a while since I last worked. I'm excited to continue my career and meet lots of interesting people.

5. Did you wonder what happened to Monday Madness these past few weeks?
Oh yes, I did. I kept checking it now and then and hoping it will have new set of questions. I'm so glad it's back.

...and this question comes from one of our good friends, tricia:

6. Do you have a favorite gameshow announcer?
Locally, it's Kris Aquino. Her bubbly nature and sometimes frank manner of speaking makes her very interesting to watch.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40