Friday, January 19, 2007

Decode My Message For You


I saw this cool puzzle at Gabrielle's. It's called a Rebus. If you have some time to spare, try to decode this short message I made for you. Have fun trying to figure it out. Click on the picture if you find it hard to see the letters and symbols. Happy weekend everyone!

A rebus (Latin: "by things") is a kind of word puzzle which uses pictures to represent words or parts of words; for example: H + = Hear, or Here. source: Wikipedia
Updated: I forgot to put the link. I didn't make the rebus from scratch. You can easily make one using this generator. Just type your message on the text box then click Shape. After that choose the option Rebus Generator and font of choice then click Print Preview to get your own Rebus. Press Print Screen on your keyboard then paste it using Paint and save it as jpeg file. Instant Rebus! Try it and have fun.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40