Monday, May 07, 2007

Tagged :: 8 Random Facts/Habits

I have recently done a similar meme but I've been tagged this time by Judy of Welcome to My World of Dreams. Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are 8 random facts/habits about me ...

1. I love Julia Fordham (singer). I have all her CDs and I've seen her concert twice when she went to the Philippines. The first time she went here for a concert, I splurged on a second row seat. I watched it with two other friends.

2. My dog Bruno (Black Labrador) earned a medal in a local dog show when he was a puppy. We had him trained for basic obedience skills when he was still a puppy. The trainer would go to our house 3x a week to teach Bruno for 30 minutes/day.

3. As a child, I love Hello Kitty. I still do. I have a small collection of Hello Kitty things.

4. My yaya (nanny) who took care of me when I was baby is still with me. She never got married and chose to live with us. She is like a second mother to me.

5. I had a delicate pregnancy. I was on bed rest for the first trimester because of spotting.

6. After what I went through during pregnancy, I was grateful I had an easy and painless delivery.

7. My parents are American citizens but ironically, I've never set foot in America before.

8. I love cupcakes!

I won't be tagging anyone but feel free to do this meme if you are interested.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40