Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged :: Eating Out Meme

I was tagged by Tisha of Crazy Working Mom with this meme last week. Sorry for the delay. Anyway, here are the rules:

1. Link to the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
4. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.

I'm from the Philippines and I like eating at the following restaurants ...

1. Outback Steakhouse - My family likes ordering Bloomin Onion, Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie, Kookaburra Wings and Rib Eye Steak.

2. Red Crab - We always order their Szechuan Crab in a bucket.

3. Antonio's Tagaytay - I'm not fond of steaks unlike my husband but Antonio's serves the best steak I have ever tasted. This is a special place we like going to when celebrating special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries.

4. Sugi - This is my favorite Japanese restaurant. I love the Japanese interiors and how the waitresses are dressed in kimono. I love their tempura, assorted maki and yakisoba while my husband loves their fresh sushi.

5. Jollibee - My son's favorite fast food restaurant. :)

I'm not going to tag anyone but please feel free to do this meme. Let me know when you do.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40