Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prison Break Addiction and Shrek 3

Sorry I have been absent for a few days. I just got hooked on Prison Break. I finished Seasons 1 and 2 in a matter of 4 days.

I borrowed Season 1 DVD from Jules' cousin. Jules noticed that I have been glued to the TV because of it. To my delight, he bought me my own copy of Prison Break, Seasons 1 and 2. The Season 2 ender was a major cliffhanger and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Longing for Season 3 ...

We watched Shrek 3 several days ago. We had a great time. Personally, I still like Shrek 1 & 2 better but Shrek 3 was still worth watching on the big screen because of Yohan. After the movie, we played a few games at the arcade and Yohan enjoyed a carousel ride.

McDonald's Happy Meal is featuring Shrek 3 and we bought Yohan 3 out of 8 characters. Look, even the dip of the Chicken McNuggets is green. I guess we'll be eating more at McDonald's until we complete the gang of Shrek 3.


Sorry I haven't visited you for a while, I'll make it up to you soon. Thanks everyone for dropping by.

BTW, for those who were asking, I'll share the recipe of the shrimp thermidor soon.

Prison Break photo source

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40