Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Tagged :: 7 Random Facts/Habits

I have been tagged by Sandi of Italian Babushka.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my 7 random things ...

1. I learned how to solve a Sudoku puzzle last Easter and I've been hooked ever since.

2. I don't like the idea of having my fortune told because I'm scared of hearing negative things about my future.

3. I don't know how to swim.

4. I want to sell our house and move back to Manila.

5. I regret giving away my wide collection of dolls and stuffed toys when I was in College. I wished I kept some of the memorable ones.

6. I enrolled in two well-known driving schools and finished both programs but I don't drive. I have a driver's license I don't use.

7. I watched the DVD of Heroes, episodes 1 - 17 in just one day.

I won't be tagging anyone to do this meme. Instead, I would like to invite anyone interested to do this. It would be nice to learn something new about you. Let me know if you decide to play along so I could come over and visit.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40