Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ideal Mother's Day Gift

Sorry I haven't done my usual blog visits. I've been a little preoccupied lately but I'll catch up with my visits starting today. :)

Mother's Day is just around the corner. I saw this ideal gift that you can give to family, friends or for yourself. It's a cute, clear bag ...


You don't seem to like it? It's very useful. You can practically put anything in it. Let me show you more ...


Still not convinced? Perhaps, you think it's too plain. Well, the best thing about this bag is you can transform it into something really cool and lovely. How? It has a photo slot in front where you can put a favorite picture (4R or 5R). Check this out ...


That's not all. There are more photo slots at the back. You can put a 3R picture for each slot or pocket. This bag has 4 pockets. Instead of 3R photos, I placed Yohan's wallet sized pictures instead. See how it turned out ...


It would make a lovely gift for Mother's Day (or other special occasions). This one in particular is mine. :) I bought a couple of clear bags to send to my mom and to give to my mother-in-law and her twin sister. I'm still in the process of finding photos for the bags that I will give them.

For those living in the Philippines, you may get it at Kodak outlet at Glorietta for a surprisingly affordable price. It comes in 3 sizes. I'm not sure if other Kodak outlets have it too.

edited (05/08/2007): Toni of Wifely Steps said that it is also available in SM. Thanks for the info Toni.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40