Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast #18

Come join the feast here.

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
I wouldn't want to own a gun. Although many say that it is essential to have one at home for emergency cases, I still do not approve of the idea.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
I have short, straight and thick black hair.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget
the day I got hospitalized because of spotting (when I was pregnant). My world seemed to stop because of fear that my baby was in danger but I thank God for protecting my baby from harm.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
I'd love to be Angel Aquino (local model and actress) even for one day. I admire her beauty and talent. She is also a dedicated mother.

photo source

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

I love going to the beach and I'm a great swimmer. (So what do you think is not true in this sentence?)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40