Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Grrr!!!

I like having food delivered from time to time like Jollibee (Filipino counterpart of McDonald's) for instance. There's a store just outside our village and if I call in for my order, I get it right away. Very convenient.

But what I hate about it is when they call the house (since my number is in their data base) during inappropriate times of the day (e.g. 8:00 a.m. , 2:00 p.m.) to ask if I want to order something. Geez! I know their number so they need not call. Fine, it's probably a marketing scheme to entice repeat deliveries but do they have to call so early. One time, I was so irritated because I woke up very early (after a late night) just to hear someone at the other end of the line asking if I want to order breakfast. What a terrible way to wake up!

Then just a while ago, when people in the house were having their naps, the phone rang and again it was Jollibee. This time I asked politely if they could please stop calling the house because if I want to order, I would gladly call them. I got an apology and hope they got the message this time.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40