Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekly Question #1

My friend Julie, a.k.a. Teacher Julie started a weekly meme at her other blog, GreenBucks. Every week she will post a questions and all you have to do is post and share your answer on your own blog.

This week's question:
If you are married would you know if your husband is reading your blog? If you are in a relationship, would you know if your partner is reading your blog?

My hubby sees me blogging and sometimes he stays beside me to read what I'm writing or have written recently. I don't think he checks my blog on his own. He only goes online occasionally to check his mail. I made him a Friendster account (when it became popular before), which I check from time to time. When he gets a message or friend request, I tell him and that's the time he logs on his account.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40