Thursday, May 22, 2008

Making a Room Conducive For a Child

My son is four years old and at such a young age he already has his own personal style and preference. I remember how my husband and I used to decide for him in terms of clothes, shoes, books, toys and many more. Now our little boy has grown up and can already decide some things for himself. It amazes me how time flies. It feels as if it was only yesterday when we had a baby crib in the room.

The room next to the Master's Bedroom is dedicated as our son's room although he doesn't sleep there on his own yet. I think a perfect way to encourage him to sleep in his own room is by making the room inviting and conducive for a child. I saw lovely Kids Bedding online and I showed them to him. There were several nice choices for boys but his heart was set on Frankie's Firetruck Bedding Set. My son admires fire fighters, in fact, just a week ago his grandmother bought him a big wooden fire truck toy.

Putting Kids Bedding is a great way to motivate children in general to feel comfortable, relaxed and excited about their own bedroom. I also advice putting a toy chest, book shelves and a study table inside a child's room.


** Post courtesy of Beyond Bedding **

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40