Friday, May 23, 2008

Aloha Friday #29

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.


Is there any insect which you would love to see?


I long to see fireflies (a.k.a. lightning bugs) again. I remember when I was a young, my brother and I would chase fireflies. We would catch some and put them inside a clear jar. We would bring the jar inside the house. I remember how my brother and I were mesmerized by the flashing lights. It was almost magical watching the fireflies at their best. We always freed the fireflies after.

It's been so many years since I've last seen fireflies. They say pollution has made them scarce. :(


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40