Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Router Problem

Edited: May 15 @ 2:37 p.m.

Update: The technician from Digitel came here a few minutes ago. I'm so glad I received immediate assistance. It turned out my DSL modem was not compatible with the router that's why I had difficulty installing it. The technician was kind enough to change my existing modem and after merely minutes, the router is already working. Problem solved. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I bought this wireless router and tried to install it last night. I followed the instruction carefully. It seemed easy because once you run the CD (comes with the router), it gives you an easy to follow step by step procedure. I successfully fulfilled Steps 1-9 but upon reaching Step 10, the router failed to detect Internet connection. I will call Digitel customer service tomorrow to request for some assistance. Crossing my fingers that they can help me with this problem. I'm just not the techie type.



post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40