Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A-Z Meme

Here's a nice alphabet meme. Thanks Gabrielle for the tag.

A - Available/single? Happily attached.
B - Best Friend? Chary and Lyonnel
C- Cake or pie? Blueberry Cheesecake and Carrot Cake
D - Drink of choice? Frozen Margarita and Coke Light
E - Essential item you use everyday? Cellphone
F - Favorite color? Lavender
G - Gummy Bears or worms? Gummy Bears - preferably the red ones :)
H - Hometown? Manila
I - Indulgence? Bags
J - January or February? January - I love celebrating New Year.
K - Kids & their names? Yohan
L - Life is incomplete without? My family.
M - Marriage date? July 7
N- Number of siblings? 1
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges
P - Phobias/fears? Heights
Q - Favorite quote? Happiness is a matter of attitude.
R - Reason to smile? Being around people I love.
S - Season? Summer
T - Tag 3 people? Nancy, San, and Jo.
U - Unknown fact about me? I'm a stay-at-home wife who doesn't know how to cook and iron clothes. :)
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Labanos. I don't know what you call it in english.
W - Worst habit? Being paranoid. Worrying about small matters.
X - X-rays you’ve had? Legs. I was hit by a jeep when I was younger.
Y - Your Favorite Food? Kare-Kare (a Filipino specialty)
Z - Zodiac sign? Aries

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40