Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Christmas Wish Tree

In the spirit of Christmas, I thought it would be fun to make a Christmas Tree for my own purpose. Instead of the usual Christmas trimmings, I placed my Christmas wishes.

So what are the wishes hanging on my tree? I'd like cakes and pastries from Bizu, Touch of Pink perfume by Lacoste, a leather strap for my Technomarine Cruise, a more powerful digital camera preferably a NIKKON, a Return to Tiffany Lock charm necklace and matching bracelet, a Louis Vuitton pink papillion and matching wallet, a DVD videocam and the latest HP laptop.

There's nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking, right?

I will probably not be able to get everything on my list but one or two would already make me happy. I'm sure my husband won't find it hard to at least buy me cakes and pastries from Bizu.

I also wish for more important things like good health for my family and friends, more love between me and my husband and more blessings. But those wishes I have reserved for a more special Christmas tree. :)

Perhaps you can tell me the wishes that you would like to hang on your own Christmas Wish Tree.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40