Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday Madness

Using the letters in your name (first, last, both, whatever), describe your life.

I'm not really sure if I understood the question correctly but I decided to use all the letters in my name and to give you a glimpse of my life.

R - My life is like a rainbow because I've been blessed with a wonderful family, great husband and magnificent son. They make each day meaningful, colorful and exciting. I admit I've been through my share of tough times but after every storm, I feel a sense of comfort knowing that a rainbow will appear to cast off all my worries and pain. Having the people I love beside me, makes everything worthwhile and possible.

A - I live my life in anticipation of great things to come. Although I admit I worry all the time, I still try to keep a positive outlook on things. I pray everyday for good things to happen to my family and hope that everyday will be filled with laughter and sheer happiness.

C - My life is filled with celebration. I love celebrating happy and memorable moments like birthdays, anniversaries, valentine's day, christmas, new year and lots more. It's fun to celebrate about love, friendship, and success.

H - I take pride in living an honest life. Although the world is full of temptations, I try my best to be honest to myself and others. I always try to be honest with my feelings and my actions.

E - I find it easy to empathize with other people's feelings. I'm often sensitive to how other people feel. The last thing I want to do is offend or hurt anyone so I try to be understanding as long as it's possible.

L - I live for love. I don't think I can ever survive without my family and friend's love and affection. I am what I am because of them.
Want to play along? Visit Monday Madness and join in the fun.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40