Friday, March 13, 2009

3 Word Thursdays #18

3 Word Thursday Small 125x94
meme rules:
*photo must have 3 words in it
*post your photo on your site with a link
back to Ma Vie Folle (or grab button)

Sorry for this late post. I was a little busy yesterday and I was not able to spend time on the computer.

I was thinking of a photo to post and I came across my note pad which my MIL gave to me. Here are the first three words that begin with the letter R that came to my mind ...


RESPECT

REMINISCE
  • I love reminiscing about the good old days. In fact, I have a section in this blog called "Past Revisited".
RELAX
  • I never get tired of going to Tagaytay with the family because of its beautiful scenery and refreshing cool breeze.
  • This summer, I would love to go back to Subic with my family to relax and unwind.
  • I also appreciate laid back weekends spent at home.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40