Monday, October 02, 2006

A Sunday Meme: Let's Eat!

Here are my answers to Toni's meme:

1. Favorite Comfort Food
Blueberry Cheesecake from Becky's Kitchen

2. Favorite Breakfast Meal
Sunny side-up egg, bacon, hash browns, toast with butter and jam. Tsk! Tsk! Fattening.

3. Favorite Lunch Meal

Kare-kare with bagoong.

4. Favorite Dinner Meal
Jules' Salpicao.

5. Favorite Dessert
Blueberry Cheesecake

6. Favorite Cake
Blueberry Cheesecake from Becky's Kitchen and Carrot Cake from Sugar House.

7. Favorite Pasta
Carbonarra

8. Favorite Dish That Others Find Weird
Hmmm ... I can't think of any right now.

9. Favorite Fruits That You Haven’t Eaten In A While
Strawberries

10. Favorite Junkfood
Lay's Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips

11. Favorite TV Show Related to Food (Cooking show, Travel show with food, etc.)
Jaime Oliver, How 'Bout My Place

12. Favorite Pastries
Cream Puffs

13. Favorite Way to Eat Potatoes
I love making them into potato salad.

14. Favorite Ice Cream
Pistachio flavor.

15. Favorite Alcoholic Drink When You Really Really Really Want to Party
I always have frozen margarita or bailey's.

16. Favorite Bar Chow
Sisig.

17. Favorite Chicken Dish
Chicken ala King.

18. Favorite Place to Eat with Your Sweetheart or Your Best Friend (Choose 1)
Antonio's with my husband.

19. Favorite Place to Eat with your Family
We love eating snacks and dessert at the TV room.

20. Fill in the blanks: I wish I could eat ____ in/at _____ with ______.
I wish I could eat ebi tempura and california maki at Zen with my best friend, Lyonnel. I miss the place and I miss having great conversations with him.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40