Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween Sale

I just bought these Halloween props at 50% off. I think it's a good find. I love sales!

My son will surely like these Halloween cute gadgets. One is a pumpkin flashlight with black frizzy hair. The other one is a pumpkin basket ideal for trick or treat. The pumpkin basket has battery operated eyes that can blink or light steadily, upon your choice. Only a few more days to go and it's Halloween! My son is excited about trick or treating. He will be a Power Ranger this year. The village is sponsoring a Halloween party this Sunday at our clubouse. Then we're going to bring Yohan to Dasma on Tuesday for another trick or treat. Jules' uncle invited us over. I hope Yohan will enjoy the Halloween line-up this year.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40