Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Madness

Name 10 things you would do if you had more.

1. Go on vacation once a month with my family. I love going on vacations but we don't get to do it as often as we want because my husband is usually busy with business.
2. See my parents and brother several times a year. They live in the States and they are often busy with work. It would be nice if we could see each other more often. Time and distance can be hard at times.
3. Sunday lunch with close relatives. It would be lovely to have more time to see close relatives. Nowdays, we don't get to do that often because everyone seems so busy that it's difficult to set a common time for everyone.
4. Try a new restaurant every week.
5. Watch a good movie every Friday.
6. Go shopping more often for clothes, shoes, bags ... the works!
7. Meet my friends at least 2x a week for lunch or dinner. I miss our daily dose of friendly chat.
8. Take up boxing lessons. I think it's a cool sport. I know two women who are taking boxing lessons and they said it's fun and helps tone the body.
9. Enroll in a new activity/lesson every couple of months like photography, dancing, cooking, baking, painting, flower arranging, etc.
10. Medical check-ups. I would like my family to maintain regular medical check-ups in order to be sure that my family has the best of health.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40