Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday Madness

This week, 5 more questions from our fellow participants!

1. From: cassie:
Dramas or comedies?

I like both. Sometimes I'm in the mood for dramas and sometimes I prefer watching comedies. I could even watch a drama and a comedy on a single day.

2. From: nutmegnine:
Your neighbor has frequent noisy parties on nights before you need to get up early. Do you confront him directly, call the police, call your landlord, join in the debauchery, or seethe quietly and do nothing?

I would probably ask him politely to tone down the noise and explain my predicament. But if he does not take me seriously, I would make a formal complaint to the village manager.

3. From sherle:
Are you more comfortable in big crowds or small groups?

I'm more at ease in small groups. I get a little uneasy in big crowds esp. if I don't know majority of the people. I prefer small groups and cozy conversations.


4. From zeno:
Do you prefer Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

I have always used IE. I can't compare because I haven't tried Firefox before.

5. From briar:
They say you learn something new every day. What new thing did you learn today?

I like this question. Today I've learned the importance of acknowledging your fault. I was suffering from mood swings last night and my innocent husband because the target of my irrational sentiments. When he got home from work today, I immediately apologized for my previous bad behavior. He didn't make it hard for me and accepted my apology at once. He even brought home my favorite pastries. I thought it was sweet that he brought me something nice despite my shortcomings.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40