Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Madness

1. From amanda f:
What do you do when somebody complements you?

I always smile and say thank you. Compliments always have its way of brightening my whole day.

2. From shelly:
What color are your eyes?

Black

3. From kia:
What do you like most about yourself?

I don't easily make friends but when I do, it's usually for keeps. I believe in long term friendships.

4. From julie:
How do you spend Christmas?

We always spend Christmas with family. We have a big family and everyone is present during Christmas. Everyone helps in preparing the Christmas feast and we exchange gifts. Christmas is always filled with laughter and merry songs.

5. From wide imagination:
When do you normally blog? Day or night?

I normally blog in the late evening until early morning. It's when we son is asleep and I have more free time to blog hop.

6. From rach:
What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song.

I realized that a line or two is not enough so I'm sharing a couple of lines of my favorite song. The title of the song is Beautiful Days by our local singer Kyla.

I see beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
Youve touched my heart so deeply
And I cant thank God enough
For all the beautiful days with you
I feel beautiful ways of loving you
Everything is just so wonderful
Every little thing is just so beautiful
When I spend it with you

The song describes how I feel for my husband and my son. I always have beautiful days when I'm with them. I'm thankful to God for having them in my life.

7. From sherle:
What is your favorite color for a sleeping environment?

I prefer pastel colors like light blue, light pink and lavender because they are cool to the eyes.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40