Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Embracing Harmony

It somehow poisons my spirit whenever I get angry or frustrated on someone. Conflicts with other people is always a heavy burden and does nothing good for our inner being.

I learned that it is always good to embrace harmony. Having a good relationship with the people around you makes you a better individual. A discord-free life gives you a sense of peace and brighter outlook in life. In fact, when you are at peace with yourself and everyone around you, it reflects on your face. You tend to look better when you embrace harmony because smiling comes easy. Harmony gives a person a natural high.

I try to live in harmony but I'm not perfect. There are times when I lose my temper. I try my very best to control my temper because I don't like getting angry. It makes me feel terribly bad at the end of the day.

Whenever I have a misunderstanding with someone, I make it a point not to sleep over it. As much as possible, I want to settle it before going to sleep. I find that I sleep better when I don't have a heavy heart.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40