Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #14


To join this weekly meme, click here

Last Saturday, January 26, 2008, my husband and I participated in a tree planting activity spearheaded by Avida Land Corp in line with its Clean and Green Project with this year's theme "Project E.A.R.TH." (I'll share more about this in another post).

We planted several Mahogany and Molave trees around San Rafael Estates. It was a fun activity and it felt good to be able to have a small contribution in promoting environmental awareness.


Tree Planting Activity at San Rafael Estates, Sto. Tomas, Batangas.



My hubby (wearing shades) and I (wearing A cap) with fellow residents of San Antonio Heights.


Hope you can also visit my weekend snapshot at Soulful Thoughts (my other blog). I would appreciate it very much. Thank you.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40