Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moms at the Badminton Court

It felt great to play badminton again. I invited my fellow moms to play badminton today instead of going to the gym. It was nice to have a little change in our morning routine. We were accompanied to the badminton court by my husband who regularly plays there.

My friends and I had a great time. Laughter was injected from time to time. I like keeping games light and fun. While we were playing doubles in one court, my hubby was at the other side with his trainer. He is preparing for an upcoming badminton tournament in February.

It has been quite a while since I last played badminton. I guess that's why my right arm feels quite sore. I'm inspired and look forward to playing badminton again.

Just remember that in any sport, it is vital to do some warm up exercises before the game and to do some cooling down techniques after. Proper preparation before a game reduces the risk of sprains and strains.

Do you have a sport you love doing?


photo from: iStockphoto

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40