Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #12

To join this weekly meme, click here


I did some more de-cluttering this weekend and found my old Hello Kitty stuffed toys. They are unopened yet as you see. I collected them several years ago when McDonald's featured Hello Kitty in their Happy Meal. I don't have room for them yet so they went back to storage.

I love Hello Kitty since I was a young girl. I'm sure most girls will always have a place in their hearts for Hello Kitty.

Here are some fun facts about Hello Kitty:
  • Hello Kitty is a popular cartoon character created in 1974 by the Sanrio Company of Japan.
  • She has a twin sister named Mimi.
  • Hello Kitty believes that you can never have too many friends.
  • She has a special friend named Dear Daniel.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40