Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Perfect!

You can find my Wordless Wednesday #6 here.

~*~*~*~*~

Yohan was finally able to go back to school today. He had to miss two days of school because he needed to recuperate from a fever. He is much better now and eager to see his teachers and classmates again.

The teacher gave the Nursery students back their portfolio envelopes. The teacher gave back some old assignments and seat works. When I checked Yohan's notebook, I found the results of the recent exam pasted on one of the pages. The official report card is not out yet but the teachers already gave the parents the results of the Third Quarterly Exam. I'm happy with Yohan's test results ...


~*~*~*~*~

Yohan was glad to go back to school while I was happy to go back to the gym. I just felt a little sad when gym buddies told me I gained weight. It's true but I wish I could just deny it. Anyway, I really have to work extra hard to lose all the weight I gained during the Christmas break. I have to ... my jeans are beginning to feel uncomfortable.

~*~*~*~*~

My hubby and I watched two good movies last week. We watched I Am Legend starring Will Smith and National Treasure: Book of Secrets starring Nicolas Cage, Diane Kruger and Justin Bartha. What was the last movie you saw at the movie theater?


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40