Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged :: Favorite Love Songs

Thanks Arlene for this tag. I'm very sorry for posting it so late.

~ Start Copy ~

Here are the rules :

1. Please write your favorite love song, and what's the story behind it?
2. Please include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends as much as you can.
4. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End Copy"

My favorite song is "Endless Love". Because I sang this song as a surprise for my love on our engagement party - Nyumix

With me, my favorite song is Korean Drama Soundtrack songs ;-) My favorite are Winter Sonata, Lovers in Paris, Full House, Love Letter, etc too much i don't remember the the title. Why? Because they all nice to hear over and over again - Juliana RW

My favorite song is "Heaven" by DJ Sammy and Yanou. The songs tells so much about me and my husband - Liza

For me, i love so many so many songs - from kiddie songs to romantic love songs. But let me share with you 2 songs that stands out from everyone. ONe is YOU ARE MY SONG by Martin Nievera and the other one is LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE by Celine Dion. I picked fav songs thru its lyrics (inspiring) and music (mellow). - Arlene

One of my favorite songs is Nearness of You. I like the original one and version of Norah Jones. I just love the lyrics and I just want to stop and appreciate the song whenever I hear it being played. - Rachel

~ End Copy ~


I'm tagging Alice, Darlene, Janice, Amy and Misty.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40