Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tagged :: 7 Weird Things

Napaboaniya tagged me to do 7 Weird Things About Me. I'm sorry it took ages for me to complete this tag.

The rules are:
- Write 7 weird things about you- Link back to the one who tagged you- Tagged 7 others and inform them that they are tagged.

Here's mine ...
  1. When I organize my things, I tend to misplace something and couldn't remember where I placed it.
  2. I like watching movies about zombies (living dead).
  3. I'm uncomfortable eating alone.
  4. I like biting the ice from my drink.
  5. I love meeting friends at coffee shops but I don't like drinking coffee.
  6. My hubby says I sometimes talk in my sleep.
  7. I am good in remembering faces but bad when it comes to names.
I won't be tagging anyone but feel free to do this meme if you like.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40