Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fish Out of Water

I missed three gym sessions and when I returned today, I found out that our instructor incorporated something new in our morning routine. Instead of the usual Tae Bo, he started the "Hip Hop" Dance Aero (I just don't know what to call it).

I found it hard to follow and I was a little shy doing the steps. Honestly, dancing is not exactly one of my strong points. I think I have two left feet. Ha ha! Anyway, I'm comfortable with my gym buddies because they also happen to be fellow moms from school. I see the dance steps on TV and never imagined myself doing it. It felt a little awkward seeing myself on the mirror. I couldn't help but laugh. I felt like a fish out of water.

The new steps are for targeted for the abs. The new work out program will take some time getting used to but I think it will be fun.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40