Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tagged :: World Bang Meme

I was tagged by Janice. This tag help us to promote our blog, and also increase our technorati authority. Just Follow the rules.....

*Start Copy Here*
1. You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.

Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.
3. Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the bigger the list will grow.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list. (If you would like the scroll box code, leave me your email address and I will email it to you.)
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.

1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Juliana's Site 3-Rusin Roundup 4-Grow Rich Along With Me 5-Comedy Plus 6-lynda's loft 7-Amel's Realm 8-MAX 9-Speedcat Hollydale 10-Mariuca 11-Complain Complain Complain 12-Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 13-Life Is A Roller Coaster 14-Sugar Queen's Dream 15-First Time Dad 16-Life 17-My Life 18-The Painted Veil 19-My Thoughts 20-DatCurious.com 21-Little Aussie Cynic 22-A Nice Place in the Sun 23-DatMoney.com 24-Lady Java's Lounge 25-Cat Tales 26-A Total Blog 27-At Your Service 28- Unchained Melody 29- Listening, Learning, Living 30-Spiff, The Spaceman 31-Hanna 32-The Callalily Space 33-This is a miracle... 34- Hazel 35- Rooms of My Heart 36 - Journey with WaterLearner 37 - Mamabliss38 - Brainybimbo 38 - Life 39 - Soulful Thoughts 40 - Heart of Rachel

*End Copy Here*


You dont want to be left behind in ranking don't you?
So faster get this up.

I tag the following: Rey, Nina, Hailey, Jessie, Arlene, Tisha


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40