Saturday, May 10, 2008

SocialSpark is Now Live

There are many wonderful benefits of blogging. It's a great way to express thoughts and feelings, share memorable events and occasions, learn new things, meet new friends from different parts of the world and the chance to earn some money on the side.

I was inspired by some of you to monetize my blogs. I started last year and I'm happy at the rate I'm going. I really love blogging and it's a nice bonus to earn from what I enjoy doing. As a stay-at-home mom, it's a perfect opportunity for me to do something worthwhile with my time. I've already used some of the money I earned to pay my credit card bills. I'm thankful to the people who encouraged me to make the best out of blogging. It's a wonderful hobby that became a great financial opportunity.

For those who are already into monetizing their blogs, I'm happy to share about another great door of opportunity. SocialSpark is another new online marketplace where advertisers and bloggers interact and conduct business. It's a good platform to build community and at the same time drive traffic to your site. I joined SocialSpark just a month ago and I've already met many interesting people. If you haven't signed up yet, this is a great opportunity to do so. You can check out my profile at SocialSpark and join my circle of friends.

*This post is courtesy of SocialSpark.*

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40