Friday, May 23, 2008

Movie Time :: Speed Racer

Two nights ago, we watched Speed Racer. If I were to describe the movie in just one word, it would be colorful. Many times the screen would burst into multitude hues. This visually overwhelming movie had many boring parts. Even my son, who was so excited to see it found most parts boring. I could see him fidgeting in his seat most of the time. For me the only good parts of the movie were the racing scenes. Yohan enjoyed the exciting CGI car stunts and maneuvers.

Pardon the poor quality of the picture below. It was late in the evening and I only used my cellphone camera. Next movie in our list ~The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Taken after watching Speed Racer.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40