Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lovely and Chic Baby Clothes

I can imagine how wonderful it is to have a daughter. I'm happy with my son but I can't help but adore little girls. When I go shopping for my son's clothes, I sometimes get distracted and find myself taking a detour at the girls clothes section. I just love seeing those cute and lovely dresses and accessories. I don't feel deprived since I don't have a daughter because I have several god daughters who are very close to me.

I also enjoy browsing for children's clothes online. There are many beautiful designs online that you won't find in stores. I like the lovely Baby Clothes at Jolo Designs. I browsed through its baby clothes collection and I really admire the unique and chic designs. Among my favorites were the 2 pc Pink and Brown French Baby Outfit and Pink; Designer Chocolate and Turquoise Floral and Polka Dot Dress; Pink, Green Smocked Designer Print Dress and Chocolate and Brown French Toile Baby Dress. I love the colors, patterns and designs used. I could imagine my cute little god daughters wearing those amazing ensembles. I'm positive my friends and relatives who have young daughters will love this site too. There are so many wonderful designs to choose from.

** Post courtesy of Beyond Bedding **

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40