Saturday, May 10, 2008

Advance Happy Mother's Day!

Sorry I wasn't able to join Wordless Wednesday, Aloha Friday and Photo Hunt this week. I decided not to join this week because I won't be able to make return visits because I'm quite busy nowadays. I'm usually out with my parents during the day and I only get to go online during the evening.

Thank you to all who continue to read my posts and leave kind comments. I appreciate your understanding. I'm slowly making visits and I'm excited to catch up with everyone.

I wish my mommy blog friends an Advance Happy Mother's Day! Thank you to my friends who sent sweet e-cards and messages. I'll be going out with my family tomorrow. I'm sure you have something special in mind with your family too. May you have a memorable day ahead.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40