Friday, April 27, 2007

Yohanism #5


I was watching the DVD of Heroes several weeks ago. I was so hooked that I was able to watch Episodes 1-17 in a single day.

Heroes is an American science fiction drama television series, created by Tim Kring, which premiered on NBC on September 25, 2006. The show tells the story of several people who "thought they were like everyone else... until they woke with incredible abilities" such as telepathy, time travel and flight. These people soon realize they have a role in preventing a catastrophe and saving mankind. source

One of the characters in this TV series is a Japanese named Hiro Nakamura (Masi Oka), "a programmer from Tokyo with the ability to manipulate the space-time continuum."

I was watching Heroes while Yohan was happily playing with his toy trains. He seemed oblivious to what I was watching until he heard Hiro Nakamura talking in Japanese, Yohan turned to me to say ...

"Mommy, he is talking rubbish!"

It was so funny but I didn't laugh in front of him. I explained to him that he was not talking rubbish but he was talking in a different language called Japanese. My three year old son's face showed he wasn't convinced at all. ha! ha!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40