Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Monday Madness #27

Click here to join the madness.

Pardon my late MM. I couldn't connect to the internet yesterday but things seem back to normal today.

1. Name a song you know most (or all) of the words to.
Towerblock by Julia Fordham. I love this song. I watched Julia Fordham's concert twice and in both concerts, I waited anxiously for this song. Let me share the lyrics.

You make me feel vulnerable and totally exposed
You make mefeel like a teenager dressed in a woman's clothes
And I ask you, and I ask you, where do we go from here?

All my life, I've been the one who's bigand strong for everyone
Then you come along, a towerblock for me to lean on.
And I ask you, where do we go from here?

You've got me so I'm curling like a kitten in your hand
You've got me so I'm clawing like a tigercaged and bound
And I ask you, and I ask you, where do we go from here?

All my life, I've been the one who's big and strong for everyone
Then you come along, a towerblock for me to lean on.
And I ask you,where do we go from here?

All my life, I've been the one who's always there for everyone
And now I know you've let me down, will it always be
That I'm the only towerblock for me


2. Name a movie that you have watched more than once and would watch again.

I have many favorite movies but I never get tired of watching A Walk in the Clouds.


3. Have you ever read a book more than once? Please share.
I've read the Little Prince several times. I've read it first in grade school. I felt moved by it and it has been special to me ever since. I have my own copy of it at home.


4. Share an inspirational quote with us.

Friendships require nurturing - even when other things in life seem more
important or overwhelming. The results are worth the effort. - author unknown

5. What day of the week does (or did) your birthday fall on this year?
My birthday fell on a Thursday this year.

6. Have you ever bought a book or cd or movie more than once because you forgot you bought it already?
That hasn't happened yet.


No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40