Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Do You Remember the First Time We Met?

Extended! This is a STICKY NOTE and will remain until Wednesday, April 11, 2007. Please disregard date on top, I temporarily configured the date so this post will stay on top.

For my more recent posts, please scroll down. Thank you.

ACTUAL DATE POSTED: April 3, 2007 @ 10:17 pm




Is it your first time here? If yes, how did you get here?

Are you a silent visitor? Then this is the best time to delurk. It would certainly make me happy if you do.

Perhaps, you've been here a few times. How did we meet? Through a meme perhaps?

Are you a frequent visitor? Do you still remember the first time we met?

Did I find you first or the other way around?

Oh please, indulge me on this one. I'd love to know if you still remember how we met.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40