Thursday, April 05, 2007

More Reasons to Smile

Thank you Lynn for this lovely e-card. I wasn't able to post it earlier but I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'm equally grateful for meeting a kind and generous person like you through blogging. Looking forward to more of our fun and interesting exchanges through our blogs. Take care Lynn!


Thank you Judy for this lovely surprise! The first thing I usually do when I get home is check the mailbox outside. I was thrilled to see a yellow envelope when I opened the mailbox yesterday. It's so nice of you to send me this cute and funny birthday card. I was reading your past posts the other day and I felt terrible when I realized I missed your birthday. Very late as it is, I do hope that you had a special birthday celebration. I wish you best of health, people you love close by, happiness within your heart and more inspiration to fill your soul.


No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40