Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday's Feast #16

Come join the feast here.


Feast One Hundred & Thirty Eight

note: HaloScan is acting so weird lately. If by chance you cannot find the comment link, kindly leave a message on my tag board on the left. Thanks!

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
If it's nearby, I prefer to travel by car but for far places, I prefer to take the plane rather than the boat/ship.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
No, I haven't except for my Aunt Princess who I have known before she began blogging.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?

During the first few weeks after giving birth to my son. It was a great adjustment period for me considering that he's my first baby.

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?

Sorry, couldn't think of anyone from a book or a movie. The first person that came to mind is Mark Sloan from Grey's Anatomy. :)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see
my son, Yohan get married and have his own children.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40