Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Elusive Kite

I've never flown a kite, not even when I was a child. I told my husband about this and while we were at the mall yesterday, he bought a kite behind my back. I was busy looking for a gift for my god daughter who is celebrating her 1st birthday this Sunday when I noticed that Jules was not inside the shop anymore. I called him on his cellphone but he wasn't answering it. After a few minutes I saw him walking back towards the store carrying a plastic bag. I was a little annoyed that he left without telling me where he was going. But I was so touched when he told me that he bought a kite so I could finally experience flying one.

We were supposed to fly the kite today but when I woke up, the sky was filled with dark, gray clouds and it was raining. :(

Oh well, we can always fly it another time. I'm excited about flying my first kite. I almost feel like a child. Yohan is thrilled with the idea too. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40