Thursday, March 22, 2007

Yummy Krispy Kreme

Finally, I was able to buy a box of those original glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts when Jules and I went to Serendra. I've tried one at my friend's place last Christmas and I've never forgotten the taste.

Jules and I each got a free glazed doughnut while waiting in line at the Krispy Kreme store. What a nice treat for customers. I wish many stores were that generous.

I just bought half a dozen of original glazed and realized my mistake ... I should have bought at least a dozen of it 'coz they were gone in an instant. :)

Ves, my sister-in-law suggested I try their New York Cheesecake so I bought two for starters. They were good but a little too rich for my taste. I couldn't finish it in one sitting. I put half of it back in the fridge and ate it the following day.

Yohan likes the original glazed too. He was very patient in this photo. He was very eager to taste one but I asked him to wait a little so I can take a picture. :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40