Friday, March 30, 2007

Heartfelt Thanks

Thank you Toni for this lovely e-card. Your sweet note have touched my heart in more ways than one. Thanks for being my first online friend.


Thank you Tita Princess for dedicating a birthday post for me. I really appreciate it. I'm happy that you're enjoying blogging and hope that you'll always have inspiration to write your thoughts and feelings.

Thank you Pea for posting a special birthday message for me on your blog. It's such a kind gesture for someone I have met just recently. I'm very touched that you have asked your friends to come by to greet me. It has been a pleasure meeting new and interesting people.

It's a lovely gift Alyssa. Thank you very much for dedicating a birthday post just for me. I'm overwhelmed by your sweet gesture. I love purple. :)


Thank you Daphne for this precious e-card. I'm very happy that you took time to greet me on my special day. It's been a true pleasure meeting you through blogging.




Grazie Kia for these cute personalized signature tags. I love all of them. The time and effort you spent on them makes each one very special. Thanks to Zeno too.

Thank you Graymama for sending me warm birthday greetings and thank you for sharing my birthday with your friends. It was wonderful meeting new people. My best regards to Buddy.Thank you Darlene for this cute e-card. I'll see you this weekend. Kisses to Tisha and Sofia.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40